Padstow is considered one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Cornwall, with plenty of chic restaurants and shops. The town is perhaps most associated with Rick Stein, who owns several restaurants and hotels, a gift shop, bakery, pub, seafood school and fish-and-chip bar!
If you’re searching for self-catering accommodation in this part of Cornwall, here’s just 10 reasons to choose our holiday cottages:
- We can place you at the heart of the action, with six of our holiday cottages (Coachyard Mews) located in the centre of town. You’ll be a stone’s throw away from Padstow’s picturesque working harbour, famous restaurants, public houses, boutiques, banks and shops.
- Our self-catering accommodation in Padstow is pet-friendly so you won’t have to leave your dog behind!
- We have one beautiful holiday cottage on the magnificent Camel Trail which is ideal if you love walking and cycling. Nearby are sweeping views across the river to Rock and St.Enodoc.
- We’re close to many of the leading attractions in the local area, including many enchanting beaches.
- One of our cottages come with a luxurious garden hot tub, which is available for a small extra price.
- Our holiday accommodation in the centre of the town comes complete with parking.
- All our properties are furnished to the highest possible standards.
- They also have secure gardens where you can relax in the evening.
- Prices for all our self-catering accommodation are highly competitive.
- If you have young children, our cottages have cots and highchairs available.
Discover more reasons to choose our self-catering accommodation in Padstow.
Check out our previous article here.